As a proud community partner, KeyLime Cove strives to support our neighbors through an active community relations effort focused on children, families and the environment. By giving back, we can enrich the lives of others within our community, as well as our own.
Due to the large volume of donation requests received, and in an effort to streamline our costs, we will now only accept those requests submitted via email. We will respond via email as to the status of your request as well as if further information is required. Currently we do not accept requests via postal mail, fax or delivered in person.
Please note that requests generally take four to six weeks to process and organizations that qualify may only receive one donation per calendar year so that KeyLime Cove may assist as many local organizations as possible. Certain exceptions may apply.
Please note: A request does not guarantee a donation.
Organizations we support are:
- Located within a 120-mile radius of the property
- Non-profit in nature and should be able to provide proof of 501 c3 status
- Focus on children, families and environmental concerns
- Raising funds to further support their cause
- Community impact
Those donation requests we are unable to support:
- Individuals or individual families
- Block parties or company holiday parties
- For-profit organizations
- Religious group requesting donations that do not directly benefit children
- Groups raising money for trips, competitions or equipment
While we would love to support all the organizations in our community, it is unfortunately not financially feasible.
For your request to be considered, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- E-mail address
- 501 c3 status letter or tax ID number
- Scope of the organization applying
- Details about your initiative and what the donation would be used for (i.e. silent auction)
- Specifics about your event
- Include an event flyer if possible
- Attach the donation request printed on your organization's official letter head
- Provide any printing and publishing deadlines
- Include the name and date of your event in the subject line
KeyLime Cove only responds via email so please include your email address with your request and note we need at least four to six weeks advance notice. Thank you.